These are the stack of transparencies that I will be burning to the screens the rest of this week and weekend once I apply the emulsion to the screens.
My first step will be to degrease the screens in the picture on the left. The pic on the right has the screens that I need to strip the old emulsion out of, then I'll apply new emulsion to them, and voila I'll be ready to burn my new images.

These next pics are of the 6 bags that I finished today, I'm attaching removable handles to these with nickel clips once I find the right ones that will fit the bags nicely. On the left are the bag images from the front, in the right pics they show the fabric that I used on the back of the each bag. This goes for all of the images below as well.

Good day everyone!

Toodles, Jacque :)